Sunday, October 17, 2010

Jetlag

J.E.T.L.A.G.
You are gonna make me strong,
yet,I feel that I'm gonna defeated by you..
Arghhhh!!!it's really confusing,
I dun wanna have such feel!!
Bloggie is so frustrating recently,
I cant even post the photo that relate to my post,
make my mood spoil again and again,
even so lazy to update it..
No photos--the post will be not interesting at all,
it's like I'm talking like shyt here,
aiksss,nt bother to it anymore,
I just want to express it out..
As what I'm experiencing now,
 what so called "Jetlag"
is really challenging me..
It's fresh yet too strange for me,
just when the moment that you left me.
Jetlag
It makes me have to suit with another new environment that I never experience before.
It's tough starting from the beginning,
however I'll feel that I'm super strong while handling wif this sometimes,
perhaps,
it's really a test for just you and me..
No matter how,I'm still enjoying it..
But...I'm really hate it for some moment,
especially while I'm really thinking of u,
while I need you the most beside me,
while I feel upset,down,depress,
while I'm delighting,
it somehow turns into a wall that block me all the way to express it..
For me,I'm really a person that rely on other so much while I need them as much,
I'll find them all the way out,
just to share with them,
what I'm thinking now,
what I gonna do now..
yeah,it's me~
It's too sad that I have to endure on it myself,
I cant manage to do it all in just a moment,
I need time,
and also,
I need you...
Just when the time that I gonna told you something,
I cant find you easily,
I have to wait,and wait,and wait..
sometimes when I manage to wait u,
you are so bored to be my listener,
as you are also too busy with ur stuff there,
and I ended up with nothing too..
Gurls mah..always need somebody to be her listeners all the times,
but for a guy,
they rather choose to keep themselves alone,
solving the problems themselves,
yes,it's definitely TRUE!!!
If it's me,
I would choose to get your reply,
hope to hear you say as much as you can to me,
as only that I can feel that you are concern enough on me,
I know you like to keep it on ur heart,
I will understand it,
and try to learn to be tougher~
We are just oppose to ourself,
I like to talk all the way out what I'm thinking,
you are just like to keep it in ur heart,
so,sometimes,
I'll easily feel that you are not listening to what I'm saying,
and just simply answering me..
Just like every night,
I hope to get to you before I sleep,
I know it's impossible,
and you want me to sleep earlier too,
but I rather wait you,
till I really superb tired
only I'll give up..
For some small thingy,
though it's really simple,
but I like to tell you also,
hope to find more topic to chat with you,
hope you wont bored with me,
I'll feel bored too somehow,
but I still want to chat with you..
Maybe I'm true,
I'm really troublesome as u said,
nvm,I admit it,haaa~
The stupiest things is,
ever since you are angry with me,
or when we are quarrel with each other,
actually I'm really hate you on that time,
hope not to choi you,
think that you will scare of it and then talk to me back,
but it's too funny,
I'll always be the people that will talk back to you,
though I'm really angry on that time,
yet still want to reply what u ask me,
maybe that's love,
make me so appreciate to what I own,
till choose to cry alone,
and keep all the things in my mind,
that's the reason that I always said to you,
why I cant sleep well each night,haha~
It's really stupid right?
But now,
after so many challenging that we'd gone through,
I started to feel that,
our relationship is really getting strong and strong,
it's from our deep true heart..
That's why we manage to be together for so long though we cant meet everyday..
And I realize that,
I'm really childish before this,
think that only be with each other,
the relationship only can be last longer,
it's totally WRONG!!
Seeing through so many couples ended up with nothing,
I feel that I'm really the most ever blissful gurl in this world
and I wont give up so easy from now..
I just need time to suit with it,
perhaps I'll get the sweetest ever moment with you nxt time,
that's what I'll gain.
Okay,it's enough for now,
I just wanna share it out with you,
what I'm thinking of towards Jetlag..
For these moment,
though it'll be the hardest moment that I need to go through,
I'll still feel lucky and happy that,
you'll also go through this tough moment with me there,
hope we can bear with it together,
till the day we meet..



p/s: This will be a wordy post,as you all know that it's too trouble for me to upload photo here,I'll try to update it another day..

2 comments:

  1. yes madam
    i understand
    i trying
    and i hope i can do what you wish
    but
    leave me a space
    my assignments too much
    hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha,it's ok,
    it's just my thought anyway,
    I wont force u to do that so xD

    ReplyDelete