Saturday, October 30, 2010

Sweet memory 27-8-2010

Oopsss!!!This post should be posted since 2 months ago,
yet I'm so lazy to post it out,
and again,sorry for my laziness and dump my blog aside,
as it was before my exam week and I'm so lazy to update it,tehee~
Back to the topic,
this is the first ever time that I went for a trip with all of u,
feel so excited and awaiting too..
Loneliness is always kill me,so this trip was really amazing!!!
Going down to kl and met up with dear,which just back from Phuket trip,
I believe that this week will be the most enjoyable moment of u,agree?
I'm really happy to enjoy the moment that being together with u,xD
Spent one night in Subang before we went to Cameron =)
Another day,woke up nt so early in the morning,
get ready and wait for our driver of the day,
Face is in bad condition throughout the month,
no mood to dress up myself,
ended up wif aunty look =.=''''
Met with him after a while,
waiting for another car to start our journey,
most of our time is spent on long gai-ing while we are waiting..
About 12pm,we finally start our journey,
chit-chatting all the way,
and all of us are wondering why there is a super duper carefully driver on that day???hahaxx..
Only he will know it..
The roads are really zigzag,
till I felt so faint and almost vomit for many times,
prayed so hard that I can reach our destination earlier..
Passing through a nature waterfall just down of the Cameron top of hill,
It's so amaze that we can actually breathe in as much as fresh air as we can,
meanwhile feeling the cool air that were blowing continuosly..
I love the feel!!!

nice isn'it?
Took few photos before we continue our journey

I'm really nt mean to take this photo,it's just so coincidentally, xD
Spot the bridges in the middle,it added on the beauty of the waterfall

Old shops selling souvenirs,it's chio~
After walking around and buy some food there,
we started our journey to the top of hill...
Along the way,cold wind is blowing,
I can feel that I'm exactly living in the cold country,
enjoying the freshness of the air,
really hope that I'm living there for the entire of my life,^.^
After almost half an hour,we finally reach to the top..
Spend so much time to find our accommodation there,
passed by many old houses,
pray the most in our heart that we wont stay on such house,
especially our driver of the day,tehee~
He's scare so much to stay on those place..
After dunno how many hours,
we finally found our accommodation,
it's totally out of our expectations,
it was so so so lousy,as in my word,
and we'd no choices,
I'm wondering why we paid so much,
but the accomodation is really disappointed me,
I wont stay there anymore!!!!
Resting for the entire night,
spend all the time chit-chatting~
Day II  28-8-2010
Following our plan,
we'll visit all the places from the top to down,
our first destination of the day will be ROSE FARM~
nothing interesting much,
yet we have to pay RM4 as the entrance fees..
Roses represent romantic

Roses are really nice there~

Photos that we took inside rose farm
Bii was the camera man of the day on most of the time,
he didnt like to camwhore as much,
most of the time was I forcing him to do that with me xD
Here another photo that I love so much on the day
Walking around and took as many photos as we can,
really enjoy the moment being silly with each other,
acting stupid pose there,
here another photo with all cutie faces, *wink*
Saw a lil museum about rose valley,
nothing much attractive me there,
as there were many roses that I never heard and also saw before,
spot an unique plant there,
 It's special rite?
After spending almost 1 hour there,we heading up to the watercress valley,
that day is believed to be the day that full with bunch of photos,
I cant upload here as it's too much,
It's so comfort to have a look on this all green view!
Now only I realized that water cress that I ate usually is planted those way,
It's too awesome,
and all those plants are planted so naturally and rich with nutritious.
The weather on that day is not too hot,
so we can only walking around in the valley,
finding whether is it any special places for us to take our picture..
Photos are always a mean for us to capture all those nice memory,
Haha,dear is always being the victim~
Gurls team,we are always the most photogenic ppl,teehee~
Sweet huh? >.<!!!
A group photo of us that I like the most too =)

Then,one of the gang suggested that we had a photo acting Titanic,
I'm wondering why they have such really good idea huh??
Dear willing to take this photo with me too,
really love him so much,hee~
Jack&Rose???
 Xiao Xiang getting behtahan 2 of them,haha~

Hanging around and around for a while,
feel that it's time to leave there and headed up to our nxt destination,
last photo before we left there,
Watercress tea is really nt nice for me >.<
Visited strawberry farm,cactus farm and also many more after that,
we just have a visit on the strawberry farm as it cost us too expensive for the lil strawberries,
anyhow,took some photos before we left

All strawberries is freshly pluck,
 it looks so tasty!
Cactus that are more likely flower,
I'd bought 3 for RM5,
but I just left it aside at home,
I'm so lazy to take care of them,
 For the last day,we went to BOH tea farm,
a famous tea manufacturer in Malaysia,
we have to walk all the way to the top only can see those tea plantation,
I imagine that if I walk everyday and breathe in the fresh air there,
I'm sure to be a healthy gurl~
I can also have an opportunity to see worker to pluck those tea on the hill,
we should thank them to work so hard on those tea that we drank so often.


A not so complete photo before leaving there

It should be the end of our trip,
though we jz stay there for 3 days 2 nights,
it's already enough for us,
to have so much relax during the holidays,
especially staying at this fresh air paradise,
hope so much I can have such cool environment everyday.
I would say that,
I really enjoy this trip,
hope can have much more trip in the future.

Look terribly fat in this photo,aikss....







5 comments: