Thursday, January 27, 2011

Wishlist 2011

It's another year that full with challenges and also memories.
I'm already 21 this year and of course,
I need to learn more and know more so that I'm able to dealing with all of my works.
For sure,this will be another busiest year as assignments,presentations,reasearches,interviews,and also examination will be heavy loaded,waiting for me to complete it.
Final year is just near me,
and internship is just on the next semester,
I gonna be a multitaskers now!!
Went tru interviews,
realize that actually my English are so called poor,
I still hv rooms for improvement,
as a PR practitioner is not really easy to be,
try to imagine that how am I going to handle it with my poor English,
especially dealing with all those Ministers,aiksss!! *crazy*
didnt dare to think so much,
jz go ahead and apply all those jobs,
no matter I like it or not,
I knw that PR jobs impossible will be able to make it at 9-5,
but it's my choose,
my decision,
in pursuing my Bachelor's in PR.
I like to dealing with people,
no matter how poor my English is,haha! *smackforehead*
Anyhow,
I cant even stop to dream about my wishlist now xD
ages is increasing day by day,
and of course my wishlists are increasing too,
that's why how poor am I as a uni students. =.=''
It's too sad to look at those things that u want so much,
but ended up with just give up of them...
  1.  spectacles
  2. camera
  3. handphone
  4. a bag,of course no longer be a pasar malam's products
  5. a watch,so that I wont be late so often >.<!!



I can just dream about them now,
but I'm sure that I'll release my dream asap,
I want to earn as much money as I can,
and of course save as much money as I can,
so that I can buy what my man's want the most -)




*it's time to do ur assignments,pls stop thinking bout it!!

2 comments:

  1. haha!!why our thought is soooo similar?!
    I'm also going to write my desired items in my blogs too..
    and the items are almost same with u!!haha
    My dreamed items are even in branded tim..aiks..
    greedy la us..XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha,mayb we are in the same range of age now,
    and of course the things that we need are almost the same ^.^ya,no more pasar malam's goods anymore,I'm greedy enough,haha

    ReplyDelete