Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Airport Cafe

It's another day which we just done our second paper of final exam,
felt so depressed bout all those questions,
we then decided to start our next destination which Min Yee had dreamed since long time ago,
which is an Airport theme cafe located in Ipoh.
Never went there before and had not much impression about it,
the interior design is quite good,
but for me,
it still have room to be improved.


All those waiter and waitress are all dressed up like a pilot,
which I believed to suit with the theme =)
The entrance is not so attracted but it seems like an entrance for the pub.
We were welcomed by 1 of the waiter by the K-Box price list,
and it costs too expensive for us!!
Decided to dine in there,
as we all were purposely there that night xD
Took down the order and we start our favourite shooting session,
My first spot--The piano of the day
Another photo while playing with the piano,^.^
I'm just sitting there and act like I'm playing actually,tehee >.<!!!
Bridge surrounded by plants,nice isn't it?
Too bad that all those photos that we took that night was shoot without flash,smackforehead =.='''
We cant stop camwhoring though the food were all served.
Spaghetti with minched meat,my food on that night
seriously told,the food is not as delicious as I imagine.
It's always good to try out new things rite?
Food are always look so delicious on every moment once it was served.
My saliva are dropping non-stop while seeing my buddies' food.
Steak in Airport cafe taste not bad though.
Everybody are too busy when the food are all served as it's almost 8 at night.
Playing all around together with phototaking session.
Carmen is so hungry!!!!

Act so stupid but it's really fun ^.^

Look exactly like a drunkard here =.=''

Chit-chatting for all while and decided to leave there.
Overall,I did enjoy this outing,
U all are really my best buddies forever,
happy to know u all, ♥♥♥
A group photo before we left.
Airport Cafe,I'll pay u a visit next time if possible =)



 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment