Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

First of all,
Mii, I love you,
Happy Mother's Day!!!
So sorry that this year I'm not able to celebrate this warm festival with u on the actual day,
as I have to sit for my last paper in the final exam,
but,
I'll replace the celebration just right after I come back to you.
Mii,
I know,
you are tired enough everyday,
started your work from early in the morning till the midnight,
just to earn more living for us,
you are now the head of the family,
after dad unable to work since he'd been suffered from sick.
I know,
you are the one who can't accept it as it's really happened all in a sudden,
you are so worry about 5 of us,
that are still in the growing stage,
added on the bad behavior and attitudes of dad,
you are totally helpless,
crying and crying all the time,
as we are still not mature enough,
to accompany you to go through the hardest moment.
Only the people in this situation who knows,
how hard are our life within these few years.
However,
as I promise to you,
I'll study really hard and try my best to earn more when I start to work,
so that you need not work so hard everyday,
just to earn more money for us,
and buy the things that you want without any worries.
I know,
you really like to shop so much,
but,
you cant be able to have those wants anytime as you like.
Thank God,
though we cant have what like others want,
as long as 5 of us have you,
that still love us so much,
try to fulfill our wants all the time,
and we had already suit with this kind of live,
I have to learn to appreciate what I own now.
Not forget to dad,
I know,
you are also very depress since you gt sick,
you can't accept those changes on you,
you always feel that you are useless in this family,
you are totally wrong,
you still my dad,
that love us so much,
though you always scold us,
I can only hope that,
you can have an optimistic thinking,
and don't always have such thinking that,
you are not important more,
due to your persistence,
it's so great that you are able to stand up from the failure,
I want a family that is full with happiness,
pray hard for it.
At last,
deeply pray for my daddy and mummy,
to have a healthy body,
and get rid from those sickness.
Again,
Mii,
Happy Mother's Day.
I'm so dumb that always hope I wont grow up so fast,
so that I wont leave u so fast,
enjoying the life like now,
pampering by you all the time.
Thank you for all that you'd given to me!!

3 comments:

  1. translate this to chinese and i will show them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. later their tears will drop non-stop,so better dont,haha!

    ReplyDelete