Thursday, May 12, 2011

Oh Sushi!!

Oh yea,
it's my sem break again,
however,
I have just few days to enjoy as I'm going for my industrial training soon.
Time flew too fast,
I only have half year to go after my internship end,
and it's time,
to start the crazy FYP!
Hope we can complete it smoothly.
Aunt bought us some sushi's ingredients during Mother's Day.
and it's time for me to learn how to make sushi,oh,it's sushi!!!
Never thought that it's so easy to make.
Here are some of the steps while I'm making this cutie sushi,
not bad,
it tastes AWESOME!!
No need to cook lunch for today as I'd already made sushi, xD
1. Prepare all the ingredients like Japanese rice or so-called pearl rice,
roasted seaweed,carrots,sliced eggs,cucumber and mayonnaise.
2. Steam the rice at first so that it's softer like the usual rice that we ate.
3. Put the sushi mat on a clean table for hygienic purpose,
following by the roasted seaweed and the rice on it too.
It'll be tastier with mayonnaise applied =)
4. Following by the side ingredients which are carrots, cucumbers and eggs.
You can put the ingredients according to ur preferred choice.
*Cut them into slices so that you can easily having it.
5. Once all are applied,and it's rolling time!
*Press the whole role of sushi accordingly before rolling on,
as to prevent any drop out from the sushi.
6. Following by rolled it on!!! hee
*Pls dun rolled the sushi as what you all did when rolling normally,
the mat should placed on top as the pic shown so that sushi wont rolled up inside ^.^
7. Pressing the roll of sushi while you rolled it up on the same time.
The sushi's ingredients will stick 2gether.
*This is what I mean jz now which you cant roll the whole mat completely.
The upper part of the mat is appeared at outside while not inside.
8. Tadah, this is what shown after the sushi is been rolled!
*Pls dun put too much rice on it or else the outcome will be like what I'd did-the rice will drop out!
Arghh,NO choice, it's my first time doing it, pls dun blame me *hiak hiak hiak*
9. and Lastly,just cut the sushi roll into pieces and here is it-
It's ready to serve!! *wide big smile*
The taste are extremely tasty,no bluffing here!!
Go&Grab the ingredients and try yours now =)
It's really easy and with this simple few steps,
you can fulfill your sushi's satisfaction even at your home anytime you feel like to eat so much!



*Will Mr M. love to eat it too??? *wondering*

No comments:

Post a Comment