Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy Midwinter =)

Happy Midwinter to all of you!!!!
It's been awhile that I didnt updated my blog,
I'm too lazy to organize all those photos and sitting here writing about it,
I am having sem break now and that's why I enjoy every moment at home.
I have "ho liao" to eat everyday,
No more worries and headache about what should I have during each meal,
It's really blissful to stay at home and having such a good mum.
Mummy,I ♥ U
Here come a blog bout Midwinter,
It's fall on 22/12 each year,
Flash back to the previous moment,
It had been 2 years that I didnt celebrate this meaningful season with my dearest family,
Luckily,I had my exam done earlier this year and I manage to come bck and celebrate it.
It's really good to have a family,
I'm only realize it after being at outside for 3 years.
Back to the topic,
the night before Midwinter,
mummy ask me to prepare all those thingy so that I can wake up not so early another day to make "Tang Yuen"-a must to have during Midwinter.
I bought 1kg of glutinuos flour to make tang yuen,
and this is the first time I make the dough,
and it's really use up lots of energy,
not easy to make tang yuen eh!!!
and my hands all get dirt of flour,grrr~

Yam flavour dough ^.^

Sweet potato flavour dough ^.^


These are the dough that are needed to make "tang yuen"
I never try these flavour before,
so mummy ask me to make it,
and it really taste so well,
sweet potatoes are really my ♥
I spent about 1 hour to make 2 of these dough,
am really exhausted but I enjoy to make it.
Kept it into the fridge for tomorrow morning.
Woke up early the other morning and twist those dough into a small round ball,
make it 2gether with my lil sis,
who enjoy the making process so muchie,

She's so cute and pretty too xD
Finish making all those "tang yuen" and here it comes,tadahh!


                                Happy Midwinter!!

p/s: bii,I'll make for you next year yar xD








No comments:

Post a Comment