Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I Love You ♥♥♥♥♥♥


















First of all,
I would like to say that,
Dear---I love you the most!!
I'm so lucky to be your's truly,
You are so good enough,
To love me,caring and concern about me,
for such a long time.
In fact,you are really a perfect guy for me,
respect me all the time,
and treat me as your sweetheart most of the time,
share your love to me,
and I can feel your love so often though you are now far away from me..
Sometimes, I will feel lonely so easily,
as I need you so much,
hope can get your love whenever I am,
I know that it is impossible for you to do it,
and I'm much more independent now,
I believe that I'm the toughest gurl among other,
as I can still live happily,
though I cant be with you all the time,
It's a challenge for both you and me,
You promised me that we can handle it for sure,
and I'm so much touch when I hearing such words,
It'll be always remember in my heart,
I'll wait you,
until the day you back to me..
Anyhow,

5-12-2010

it's our 4th Year Anniversary,
and for sure I'll be the one who are vry happy,
as we had gone through the different moments together for 4 years,
It's 4 years,not a joke,
I cant believe that I can actually have a such perfect boyfren,
that loving me for so long,
I'm not the best among the others,
but I'm the one who love you for so long,
without any changes,
waiting for you wherever you are♥♥
I'm still remember the first day I'm being together with you,
it's all full with memories and also very romantic.
Starting from the days that we are holding each other's hand,
slowly into hugging and also kissing,
all those will be the most memorable moment that I ever had,
It's so sweet,
I do always smile when thinking back of it,
thinking how shy am I,
as I'm just 16 years old that time..

Anyway, I shall keep all those memories in my heart forever,
and loving you till the end of the day.
I'm so glad to know you,
and having you as my beloved,
and I'm really sorry that I cant be with you for all the time,
hope you'll know it,
we will have more chances to stick with each other in the future =)

My dear Yee Shian,
I do love you the most forever,
a kiss kiss for you in Malaysia,
which is given by me,hee~
muackssss

                                                             SY♥♥♥YS











No comments:

Post a Comment